Showcase Our Miniature Finds

Minis On The Edge

Oh what an IDEA! Would have never thought to use ties. Thank you. I am slowly stocking up on ideas and finds to work with, my husband and son both leave in little over a month and it will be me alone with the cats and dog. Lots of time to myself, so lots of time to work on my houses.

Wow! it will be like Christmas when you get it.

I have only made it through 2 1/2 totes and I am overwhelmed with how much stuff there is. There are 4 large totes, a 15 gallon bag and a 5 gallon bucket. I will have enough stuff to furnish several houses and a couple of shops...and I'm still unpacking.

Is anyone familiar with DH furniture labeled "Made in Columbia Exclusively For Bertha Casablanca"? There are a lot of these pieces in the lot that I purchased.

I just Googled "dollhouse furniture labeled 'Made in Culombia Exclusively for Bertha Casablance and besides your post I found this: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/dollhouse-miniature-dining-room-lot-118068406

I have only made it through 2 1/2 totes and I am overwhelmed with how much stuff there is. There are 4 large totes, a 15 gallon bag and a 5 gallon bucket. I will have enough stuff to furnish several houses and a couple of shops...and I'm still unpacking.

A link to album with pics of some of the stuff I've unpacked so far. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=5859

• 2 weeks later...

Found a great little on-line mini store that sells mini print fabric, wallpaper, etc. http://www.leschinoi..._com/Categories And, they accept Paypal!

Interesting silks and satins. Prices in euros a bit disconcerting. And I wonder what shipping would be from Spain.

WooHoo! I feel so overwhelmed with all my projects right now, that I don't see when I'll ever be able to do mine. But it's still on the list.

Can't wait to see yours!! It will keep me going.

I have never been able to find one before, so I wanted to grab it while I had the chance! I feel like I am 'nesting' right now - already cleaned my basement really well and heading to take care of misc little things. She cant come to a dirty home!

Congratulations, Audra! What has it told you it wants? :happydance:

She hasnt told me anything except she wanted a good home.

I do know I love the Lee's Line furniture - but that is as far as I have gotten. Need to clean up my mini room to prepare for her arrival!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...