Hello from Québec

Nic

Bonjour my name is Nic.

I'm a new mwmber.

My first language is french, but I love speaking in english.

I'm a teacher on sabbatical.

I'm will built the Granville dollhouse to raise money for a children hospital. My favorite passe-temps is like a lot of you: building dollhouse.

Hi Nicole

It's nice to see someone else from Quebec on here...where are you in Quebec, I am in Trois Rivieres. There are not too many of us around doing it here except a few in Montreal.

Welcome to the group...you'll spend lots of time looking at everything on here.

Bienvenue, Nicole! When we retired four years ago the first long trip DH & I took was up the Eastern Seaboard and into French Canada West of Lake Champlain. Quebec & New Brunswick are beautiful provinces! and it was such fun to see how much French I remembered after 50+ years! We rode our tandem bicycle from Ville Ste Catherine into the old town in Montreal and back, and along the south bank of the St Lawrence opposite Quebec from Levy to the next town to the west & back. We also rode along both sides of the Petit Kodiac (spelling?) when we stayed in Moncton.

Quel beau pais!

Hi Nicole

It's nice to see someone else from Quebec on here...where are you in Quebec, I am in Trois Rivieres. There are not too many of us around doing it here except a few in Montreal.

Welcome to the group...you'll spend lots of time looking at everything on here.

Hi Marlene

I'm from Montreal . Thanks for the welcome.

Nic

Bienvenue, Nicole! When we retired four years ago the first long trip DH & I took was up the Eastern Seaboard and into French Canada West of Lake Champlain. Quebec & New Brunswick are beautiful provinces! and it was such fun to see how much French I remembered after 50+ years! We rode our tandem bicycle from Ville Ste Catherine into the old town in Montreal and back, and along the south bank of the St Lawrence opposite Quebec from Levy to the next town to the west & back. We also rode along both sides of the Petit Kodiac (spelling?) when we stayed in Moncton.

Quel beau pais!

Merci havanaholly pour le mot de bienvenue.

Yes We love Quebec and New-Brunswich. It must have been fun to visit part of it on tadem

Nic

• 3 weeks later...