Shaker style boxes

heidiiiii

I'm of no help at all! I have these boxes and never did anything with them but fill

em, put them up on shelves, so they would look like cardboard boxes! I found square and heart shaped ones too, at a craft store. Now you made me feel lazy!

ROFL Suzanne..nah do not feel that way.

I do not know where they are going to go. I just feel like doing a project and these called out to me. Thanks for all the suggestions.

I have to decide if I am going to paint them or stain them...hmmm

We will see.

I have several of those kind of boxes, some wood and some the pressed cardboard from the Phillipines. I paint them, use antiquing over the paint and then paint on tiny nails on the rim of the lid and side of the box with dark gold metallic paint to look like old Shaker storage boxes. The ones with the folk art scenes are nice. I haven't tried that yet.

I love the teensy tole tray!

I loved it too. I think I paid a dime for it. I have to re-glue the transfer back onto it. I have alot of little projects that I want to work on. The weather is getting cooler and I have the 3 hours from when Chelsea goes to work and comes home to fill with easy projects.