Contact number

paceus

does anyone out there have a reliable contat number for dura-craft? I tried the number which came on the instructions, and I also tried to use snail mail to their po box. the phone numbers were both fax numbers and the mail came back return to sender. I need replacement of damaged pieces and have no way to get to them. thanks mary ann :p

DuraCraft is definitely out of business...... Sorry. The above message has information. I have a few DuaCraft kits too, but thank goodness the instructions and all the parts are there. They were wonderful. I would give my eye teeth for a Heritage!

And I thought Wolfie was going to say she'd give her eye for a Heritage, but then realised she wouldn't be able to see it, so would give her teeth instead (sure, who needs teeth when they can build a heritage?! :lol: ) And just forgot to delete the eye bit :gathering:

But no, I understand now that they are the big pointy teeth in canines, right?

A guy on ebay sells the corner post thingies the name is manchester dollhouse works or something like that.

As for replacement parts, i think you are out of luck unfortunately. There was a company that bought out the rest of dura-crafts stock, they had a website and were opening boxes to sell replacement parts, also complete kits. I think they had a bad reputation for price gouging and poor service. they are no longer in business.