Flea market bargains

Just One More

I went to the flea market today and found a few things and as I was going out the door I saw a box of Chrysonbon stuff still in boxes under the table. There were five kits and a bunch of other stuff in the box and it said $35.00. I started looking through it and saw a lot of things making it well worth the $35 so I got it. When I got home I found well over $100 or more in minis. A whole box of sewing room things, lots of kitchen things, pots and pans, a meat grinder and a lot of Chrysonbon foods arranged on platters.There's a Chrysonbon lollypop jar and a porcelain mother doll and two children. There is a tiny pair of leather boots, a lamp, washboard and so many things. There are little things for Easter, Christmas, Thankssgiving and Halloween. Most of this is probably over 20 years old. There is also a 1/4 scale Holly Hobby House by Millie August dated 1982. It is made of wood and the house opens to see the rooms which are wallpapered. I saw a picture of this years ago in a 1/12 scale Holly Hobby house in Nutshell news. I can't believe I got all this for $35.00. This is the best I've ever found at a flea market. :banana:

I just got finished sorting it all out. Some of it was still in plastic packages from wherever it was bought originally. There are some food platters from Small Wonders. The food items I've never bought before because of the prices. I'll take pictures but some of it is so small I don't know if it will show up. The tiny boots are very well made and there's a fishing pole with reel, line and a tiny hook in a long plastic bag. It had a price on it of $8.00 and this was never opened. The Chrysnbon kits are the cook stove, kitchen cabinet, sewing machine with dress form, the pot belly stove and rocker and the parlor stove. The parts are all there and they are from when Chrysnbon used to be in Western Springs, IL. I lived there in the 60's but wasn't into minis yet. I sure have enough to keep busy. I have put these same kits together before and they always come out great. I'll try and get pics in tomorrow. :p