It wasnt Hair but something even better!

heidiiiii

(i will post pics later on...batteries on camera are charging)

So I am ignoring my housework, drinking some coffee, and reading some blogs about the Gosselins aka J&K plus 8..(i do not post..I just like to read what people think about the show) and Chelsea tells me the mailman is bringing a package.

"Yippee! My hair is here!" :D (I have a thread in community trading post all about hair to spare)

Wow, that box is pretty big. That is ALOT of hair. What am going to do with it all?

As I am ripping open the tape on the top of the box I notice the postage..Colorado.. :welcome: The hair is coming from Florida. WT..? Okay..what the heck is this?

As I open the box there is a note on top and the first word I see is..SURPRISE! It wasnt breathing or ticking so I figured it was safe to continue. :hmm:

I am the proud owner of one of Deb`s beds! Yes. I will be fiddling around with it today and after the batteries are charged I will take pics. Either it will replace the white wire bed in the MHM bedroom, the maid in the MHM will get an upgrade, or it will be saved to use in the Pomeroy.

Eye Candy to follow.

Big Thank You! :)

As I open the box there is a note on top and the first word I see is..SURPRISE!

<giggling> I'd like to have had the mailman ring the doorbell and yell "Surprise!!", but they won't do that. Something about restraining orders and people clutching their chests. LOL

I'm glad you like it. I have to admit that it's probably my favorite bed of all that I've done so far. The garnet and topaz jewel tones really sing and they kept saying that they were perfect for Heidi.

Deb

A real surprise is always so great and Deb's beds are all so pretty too. Enjoy!

Speaking of suprises, who won the Becon Hill? I am hoping it is ME, but if not someone else in the group. I still have not started the house I won last year... but still, the Becon Hill would be so fantastic... even under the bed!

I was not expecting it AT ALL. It is great to get a surprise. I have done it to people and it is a great feeling.

Just sending someone a lil mini something in the mail brightens their day in so many ways.

Love the tufting in the comforter! This sleigh bed is the same as the one I'm using for Marie Laveau, only with Gayle's yoyos sewn into a quilt. I love it ... not too wide. And it looks very nice in the MHM, Heidi. Why do you need to rearrange the room? (Although I admit sometimes it's just fun to rearrange a room.)

Yay for Deb and it is a goooooorgeous bed that is fit for a king or queen of a house :) I know you will make it feel right at home somewhere and I can also suspect the houses will have a nice little fight over which one will get it LOL, who knows huh?!?

Hugs

Kathie,

I should have taken a wider shot of the room. There is plenty of empty space with the smaller size bed. That white wire one was a beast in size.

So I am going to move things around, dig in my treasures to fill in places, and maybe purchase a couple things that I wanted for the room but didnt have room for before.

I like it much better then the white one. I like the white bed but it was too light for the room. This goes with the Asian decor.

I really want a embroidery stand with a chair by the fireplace. I will hunt one out! I have the room for it now.

I definitely think your lady will prefer it, too. Somehow the white bed didn't quite go with the rest of the room, and the sleigh bed is just PERFECT (oops, already said that! well, it is!).

I definitely think your lady will prefer it, too. Somehow the white bed didn't quite go with the rest of the room, and the sleigh bed is just PERFECT (oops, already said that! well, it is!).

Oh I agree and it is worth saying again and again!!!! Love Deb beds!!!! :banana:

Hugs