cheap 1/2 scale doll molds or kits

sunshines_minis

What kind of molds? And if you're talking dh kits in 1/2 scale...go to minisontheedge.com. She's got a fairfield kit for a good price and also some woodcraft kits and a furniture kit, all at good prices.

Also, she sells on ebay too, check for seller, toppdollar.

Terri

I do have a set of 1/2" molds for a porcelain doll. It was $75.00 - hardly cheap. The detail is fantastic though. But very very tiny......out of all of the pourings I have done for it, I only got two good sets. Very tiny arms and legs break easily, and china painting them is dreadful - not impossible, just dreadful. Be careful what you wish for...LOL

I do have a set of 1/2" molds for a porcelain doll. It was $75.00 - hardly cheap. The detail is fantastic though. But very very tiny......out of all of the pourings I have done for it, I only got two good sets. Very tiny arms and legs break easily, and china painting them is dreadful - not impossible, just dreadful. Be careful what you wish for...LOL

Let me know if you deside to part with them, Then maybe I can try to see how bad they realy are.LOL