Beacon Hill eye candy

nechee

I finally started an album, and put in the pictures of my Beacon Hill. There is a lot left out because my camera went on me and I lost a bunch of pictures. I could not figure out how to add a side description of the picture. If someone could let me know how to do that for the future that would be great thanks. My house looks like a complete construction zone.

Looks great so far!

I wish I could see one up close and personal. I'd like to get a better idea of room size. In some pictures that I see, it looks as if the rooms are larger and in some, they look sort of small.

Looks great so far!

I wish I could see one up close and personal. I'd like to get a better idea of room size. In some pictures that I see, it looks as if the rooms are larger and in some, they look sort of small.

I think most of the rooms are kinda large in comparison to other dh's with exception to the kitchen. I put an addition on the kitchen as did some of other BH builders here.

Hi Nechee....

Looks like you got it goin girl ! I am also working on the Becon hill. I am at a stand still at the moment because I am waiting for new wood pieces and a new instruction sheet to replace the ones that got ruined in my basement flood. I am almost done and I am anxious to work on it......the waiting is killing me. I am glad you posted yours because it makes me realize that the areas that I was not sure of are correct. I think it is much easier to construct when you have someone else to construct along with you......that is why I love this forum.

The instruction sheets DO NOT have enough pictures to show you every step and that makes it difficult. At least here, I can ask . I am new at this myself.

KEP UP THE GREAT WORK mary ann

I finally started an album, and put in the pictures of my Beacon Hill. There is a lot left out because my camera went on me and I lost a bunch of pictures. I could not figure out how to add a side description of the picture. If someone could let me know how to do that for the future that would be great thanks. My house looks like a complete construction zone.
When I put in pictures one at a time I get a regular dialog box and type my description in that. If you did a bulk upload, perhaps you can go back and edit each picture and see if you can add it then.

When I put in pictures one at a time I get a regular dialog box and type my description in that. If you did a bulk upload, perhaps you can go back and edit each picture and see if you can add it then.

That's it, Holly. Click on the tab that says OPTIONS and then on the EDIT link to get a dialog box to type the caption.

I did do a bulk upload. I have edited them though. The striped wallpaper (it's a nice bright red, the camera did not do it justice) is actually scrapbook paper that I bought at the dollar store for 5 sheets for a dollar. I have waited 3 months for the red carpet to come in to go with the wallpaper. I finally got an email saying that it was in and I could pick it up. Now I am just waiting to get the enthusiasm up to wire and to build the bay windows and I can start decorating fully the inside.