Easy Halloween decoration for your DH

CJEP

HI All!! Sorry I have been rather MIA lately. I haven't had too much time to spend on my dollhouses, though I did finish the Bayberry Cottage up to donate for a silent auction. My other big news is I found out yesterday that I'm going to have a girl in January.

Anyway, I was looking for some Halloween crafts for my girls' craft night and came across this easy way to make miniature jack'o-laterns. I just thought I would share the link for them.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Now I have to go outside and fight off the hordes of squirrels to get some of the acorns off the ground!

You can use the caps to make a knitting basket. Shave off the tip of the cap (so that it will lay sort of flat), fill with small skeins of yarn and a couple pins for knitting needles.

Thanks, Everyone! I have mentioned the baby in a few other places in the beginning of the summer, when I was on here more. It is very exciting to find out she is a girl. I already know that my San Francisco will be one for her to play with and the cardboard/fabric house which I have started and need to finish will be her first one. It was from a McCalls pattern that I got on ebay. I think it is McCalls.

Lately I have been working on making some maternity clothes for me and clothes for the baby. Sorry I haven't been around much.