Has anyone heard of a brand "Gable Ends"?

Anna

Well, as I am trying to find suitable appliances for the modern kitchen in the Chantilly the name "Gable Ends" popped up but I have no clue if it is a shop or an artist or anything like that but I am curious...

Hugs

Oh goodie ;) thank you Heidi, didn't find this when I searched for it, had left out "design" I think and had ooooodles of sites that really didn't realte at all to minis :D

I like the 1 1/2 sink unit.....

Hugs

Aga cookers, and kitchen ranges in general, aren't all that difficult to make & have turn out well. Sinks can get a bit fiddly, but you can cut down & reglue jelly packets/ syrup packets/ butter packets. The made ones are gorgeous, but for that money I can afford to go through a lot of table trash and other "findings" to make the look I want!

Well, as I am trying to find suitable appliances for the modern kitchen in the Chantilly the name "Gable Ends" popped up but I have no clue if it is a shop or an artist or anything like that but I am curious...

I'm so glad you brought up this topic, Anna!

Not only is Gable End Designs a great site, but their "Other site links" brought me here: http://store.buttercupminiatures.co.uk/. They have some wonderful little kits for rugs, metal items, raffia, flowers and such that are perfect for those of us who haven't quite mastered making our own yet. I haven't even gone through the entire other site list yet - no telling what else I'll find.

It's a little more expensive to shop in the UK but I often find lots of different things that I really like.

Oh yes I have browsed the Buttercups miniatures site as well, B) LOL and most of the time these sites really gives a LOT of ideas that one just has to try out... I am a fiddler by nature and not the instrument so I most often just have to try my hand at making things...

Do share what you might get though from them, love the eye candy!

Hugs