I'm so excited

dyonis

We're moving!!!! Turns out the house we're in, there is a rumor that the owner wants to sell the property and will probably knock the house down. As it has major issues, Leaky roof, termite. So, we went looking for a place and found a great 2+ bedroom for cheap and it's on solid ground. It's right next to some beautiful white horses we used to drive by every day, so this will be a treat for my dogs. The only part I'm disappointed in (besides not having others come move for me) is that I just got some more DH furniture today, and I have to keep them in boxes ;) . But, it's still exciting.

Great news on the move! Will you be renting or buying? It's always tricky to find rentals when you have pets. We were SO glad, a few years ago, when we bought our first house and didn't have to beg and plead to keep our cat! B)

We're renting. They did put a limit on the pets, so we found good homes for the 2 dogs that we haven't had that long (they were orphans that someone found and was going to take to the pound if we didn't take them). But, we're keeping the pug and the sheltie mix (we've had Dolly since she was a baby, and I can't give up the pug he is just a one of a kind personality). And the cat's a keeper too. Now, anyone wanna come help me pack? lol

I am a sick individual. I love to pack. I packed my former neighbors house for her when she sold her house. She did pay me but I still loved the whole thing.

No unpacking is a different story. Ick!