Mini Board games

Jeffrey

Does anyone know where to find 1" scale games, im looking for scrabble or if anyone knows any printies that exist or can make me one.

I thought this might work...

http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Fun-Mini-Scrab.../ref=pd_sim_t_1

EDIT: Just found one but if you have suggestions let me know.

Word Up Would rather if the box actually said Scrabble.

Scrabble Board This works...gotta make some letter tiles.

If you have the real Scrabble box, you could take a pic, and make your own by downsizing on the PC. Contact Wenlaine, she made our Greeleaf dollhouse boxes for us to assemble. It should be just as easy to do the board itself. I glued my board games to a thin sheet of cork board. I got a whole sheet 8 1/2 by 11 for$0.79 at Walmart. Most dollar stores and craft shops carry this stuff. It can be cut with scissors. Good Luck, hope you get what you are looking for.

Check out the scrapbooking section in the craft store, I found a great Monopoly board with separate money and property cards.

oh i completely forgot about that. I remember once there was a candyland too. gotta go there today now.

I'm also sure there are printies out there, judging from the board games I got in a swap once.

Jim has a few board games that is great, gotta' love that site :lol: Not sure if there are any at Boopmini's site though...

Hugs