Rummage sale dollhouse and furniture kits

THmini2

These are the dollhouse kit and furniture I found at the rummage sale last week. The dollhouse kit is by Arrow and the furniture kits are by Artplay. The dollhouse kit already has 55 pieces of furniture to build. It was open and it looks like all the pieces are there. It can be made into one or two houses combined. The furniture kit pictures are in my albumns. It wouldn't let me post both pictures.

post-2197-1221583460_thumb.jpg

This one will be in the future as I still have to finish the landscaping on the Newburg, finish my Adams for the contest. We just brought the Bellingham Farmhouse, that a friend started and gave to me, upstairs to work on. Not alot to do on the outside, but is a clean slate on the inside. We also have a Victoria's Farmhouse in the box yet. But I was thinking that this new house would be great to do as a house with a garage. Using the smaller house as a garage. So who knows when I will get to that one!! But it doesn't hurt to think about what to do with it. But now that I have that idea in my head.... no, no, no don't start another new project. LOL.