Good Sam Show - San Jose

darrellandmelissa

Can anyone tell me if it is still being held in San Jose this month?

Since I have not found work in 6 months of looking, Darrell decided to take his vacation. We will be in San Jose from Sept 12-21st and thought we would attend. It would be nice if anyone here is going to attend.

Melissa

• 2 weeks later...
Our plans have changed slightly and we will be attending the show on Friday instead of Saturday. I am so excited. I have never attended a miniature show.

Melissa

Friday is pre-registered workshops only. There are no dealers or selling on Friday. The show is Saturday and Sunday only.

Valerie

If this is your first show, you will have a blast! Plan to walk around the show at least three times in case you missed something and wear comfy shoes! Actually isn't there a thread someplace about what to bring to a mini show? Credit cards, good humor, emergency food, drool bib......LOL!

I went last year with Ada. Bring CASH, they didn't take check or debit at the door. Bring a lunch unless you want to pay $3.00 just for a bottled water, or better yet bring your lunch. Most vendors did take plastic but sometimes the machines go down for a bit. Ada and I are going Saturday.