Dejoux Miniatures???

judithfa

I just tried to make an order on the Dejoux Miniatures website but there is a problem with the site’s security and the warning message said not to continue, so I didn’t.

I tried to call the company but their telephone numbers have been disconnected since they moved to North Carolina and no new numbers were given by the phone company.

Does anyone know how to reach them by phone?

:)

I went to try and buy something. It said that the websites certificate has expired. So I wouldnt buy anything from at their online store until they fix that. But like I said they have an ebay store too.

I just talked to Charlie. They are relocated now and have the correct numbers up on the web site. He assures me the certification is being taken care of even as I talk. It was a third party certification and it expired as they all do after a set time. The 800 number will put you in touch with him. He says he is sorry about the confusion and hopes you will try again.

I went into their contact us page and these are the numbers..they are NC numbers

CONTACT INFORMATION

Local: (704)-795-2051

TOLL FREE: 800-354-9239

FAX: 704-795-2051

Email: sales@dejouxminiatures.com

RETURNS / EXCHANGES DeJoux Miniatures

2018 Quail Drive

Concord, NC 28027

I am talking to the owner right now. He said they have fixed it and he had me check it online to make sure. Nice guy!

Charlie is pretty nice. He was not aware of the problem with the telephone number until I called as he thought all of them had been corrected. Dejoux use to be a brick and morter store over near Syracuse NY until they had to close due to the high cost of rent etc. They always were doing better with their ebay and now with their web site. I have missed the store and now am even sadder that they moved south due to some family changes. At least they are still in business.

Charlie is really nice person. He takes care of problems very quickly. I wasnt aware that they had been in the process of relocating. Thats probably why my last few orders with them took so long to ship. Because of that I havent ordered anything from them in a long while. Ill have to begin shopping Dejoux once again soon.

Thanks everyone :lol:

I agree about Charles -- he is the grreatest. I love his items (and his sales!)-- many items I can't find elsewhere, As for good products and quality of helpfulness, DeJoux can't be beaten!

I used to have another "favorite" online website and catalog store which I used to think was the best but after a few unsettling experiences, I have moved that other website down a few pegs.

The other thing that I like about Charles, is that when anyone has a problem, you get to talk to Charles. That can't be beat for personal service. The internet is a rather impersional place and it is so nice to be able to talk to the person is charge.

The other web store and physical store that is great and personal is Earth & Tree. You can always talk to Kari the owner if necessary.

Sorry to be so long-winded

:)