Formally Introducing Myself

JNCullen

Jimmy -

Welcome. I, too, have been an admirer of your work for some time. I'm glad you've decided to post. Ray has thought of posting sometimes. He'll come up behind me and say "you should have said", or "you don't need to give that much detail". I turn and look at him. You know ... the look.

He spent his day off yesterday pinning and gluing the walls to my miniature garden. Hopefully, next time we have a day off he'll help me do the electrical work in my Arrow dollhouse.

Hope you'll be sharing words of wisdom with us ... how about you heading into the Question of the Day and answering the "lessons learned" question.

Susanne

practice practice practice.

when I first started using the computer I used 1 finger....now I can use 2

on really good days I can use 3.

I like forums because you dont have to be a fast typer to reply so others can respond like a chatroom.

Im so glad you came in and joined in on all this fun!

I also love the houses you and Linda do together!

Welcome to the forum!

nutti :blink:

Hiya Jim,

This is Darrell. Melissa's other half. Good to have another guy here too. As for how fast ya type it really doesn't matter. Nothing shows up till ya hit the button to send the message. Then it flies online all at once. So you can claim to be a speed demon typist and no one will be the wiser. GRIN!

Anyway, good to see ya on the forum. Lately work has been too busy for me to participate much but I do read it often.

smiles,

Darrell

Dean -

Is your new avatar, one of your GI Joe dolls/action figures with a new accessory face visor?

Susanne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um, no Susanne, I think that's his own accessory face visor! Or at least the one he wants!!! My husband's accessory face visor is a 2005 Mustang.

Dean -

Is your new avatar, one of your GI Joe dolls/action figures with a new accessory face visor?

Susanne

I changed it back to the MINI after you heartless women beat me up so bad! I was going to change it to a picture of Betsy Wetsy, but couldn't find one.

I changed it back to the MINI after you heartless women beat me up so bad!  I was going to change it to a picture of Betsy Wetsy, but couldn't find one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Peggi

Welcome to the forum at last, Jimmy. You can't type any slower than my DH. I had to take touch-typing one summer and he uses the two-finger method (his right index finger is a tad faster than his left one, but not by much!). You build beautifully & Linda loves you, and that's the important part!

Dean, I like the alter ego avatar, too.

I changed it back to the MINI after you heartless women beat me up so bad!  I was going to change it to a picture of Betsy Wetsy, but couldn't find one.

<evil grin> Here ya go.

Deb