Dollhouse Lighthouse spotted at Greenleaf

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not Yet Andrew. I talked to Dean today and they ARE working on a something top secret and coming out next month and that's all I can say :) Keep reading the Greenleaf Blog cause I know they'll announce it in the next few weeks.

Not Yet Andrew. I talked to Dean today and they ARE working on a something top secret and coming out next month and that's all I can say :) Keep reading the Greenleaf Blog cause I know they'll announce it in the next few weeks.

:D Ohhhh, now that is something to look forward to!!!

Hugs

• 2 weeks later...
Not Yet Andrew. I talked to Dean today and they ARE working on a something top secret and coming out next month and that's all I can say :wave: Keep reading the Greenleaf Blog cause I know they'll announce it in the next few weeks.

Hopefully we'll get to see that prior Valentine's day or I will have to wait a FULL week :whistle: to know as we will be away for the week after that...

Hugs

Not Yet Andrew. I talked to Dean today and they ARE working on a something top secret and coming out next month and that's all I can say :wub: Keep reading the Greenleaf Blog cause I know they'll announce it in the next few weeks.

Awesome, I'll keep an eye out. Figured out how to actually get into the store. This Mac is great for security, but it's a pain in a lot of ways since it blocks a lot of stuff. I'm thinking of getting an Acer Aspire 1 at the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That means that you can turn the lighthouse in any direction and still set it down in the base! How cool is that! The wharf has some nice, usable space on the floor where you can set up Adirondack chairs for outdoor relaxation or store your extra buoys and nets.

Archived