Dollhouse Lighthouse spotted at Greenleaf

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooooo :D are there any pics of the "back" of this gorgeous house? My mind's eye is wandering around with what/what ifs.....

Hugs

OMG! That is sooo totally cool. I think thats the best light house Ive ever seen! Im usually only into houses but I will definetly be getting one of these. I have a million ideas already running through my head on what I can do with it. It would be a PERFECT addition to a dollhouse in order to create an entire scene.

And it has great bashing potential as a castle keep...

:yes: Ohhh darn it, no w you make me think I need three, one for each side of the door to the back yard/porch/sun deck and one to keep as a lighthouse, ack..... :hug:

Hugs

That is awesome, the proportions are way nicer than the RGT kit, I always thought that one was too squat. Since weathering is one of my favorite things to do this'll be great. A lighthouse can be weathered to death and look amazing.

I love it. I'm a lighthouse freak, but sadly, I don't have the room. I already have 4ft RGT Lighthouse sitting in my living room and I don't know if my house would hold another. Maybe I could sneak it into a room somehow.

OH MY! THAT'S JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! I already have a clear Christmas tree top light bulb to put in it! This single bulb on a cord for the angel tree top would be just perfect for it's beacon!!

It's cute with the Vineyard Cottage, but I think for the Southeast the Coventry Cottage would work as well for a lightkeeper's house.

I might just have my Coventry Cottage completed when this comes out...I like your thinking!!!!!

:) sooooooo, mmmmmm, anything more to show just yet :) LOL I mean, should I/could I start looking for nautical items just yet as I am going to the show over the weekend..... NO stress or anything like that at all, just curious!

Hugs

I would LOVE to have one of those lighthouses..Oooo! a haunted lighthouse!

Now, that is just a wicked cool idea :blink: , hmm if I place on on each side of the door out to the sun deck I could perhaps make one haunted-ly looking and one "normal"....

Needs some pondering!

Hugs

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!

Going to have to have at least 2 of these. The "haunted" lighthouse has got me thinking. Woman goes to lighthouse wondering why husband's/lover's ship hasn't arrived, sees ship destroyed on rocks, dies of broken heart or fall down the stairs from fainting after seeing destroyed ship. That's a start.

And of course a beautifully made one. Thinking if it can be bashed to a round shape. Would love to make a replica of the Cape Hatteras lighthouse in North Carolina. That will probably be a from scratch build.

Need to see the inside of this one!!

Terri

The "haunted" lighthouse has got me thinking. Woman goes to lighthouse wondering why husband's/lover's ship hasn't arrived, sees ship destroyed on rocks, dies of broken heart or fall down the stairs from fainting after seeing destroyed ship. That's a start.

There's a song by the group Nickel Creek called "The Lighthouse's Tale" that tells the story of lighthouse keeper whose love is called away from the island and her boat sinks and her body washes ashore and so he flings himself from the top of the lighthouse to be with his true love. It's actually a beautiful, if very depressing, song.

Archived