Dollhouse Lighthouse spotted at Greenleaf

dollhouselighthouse_thumb.jpg
A Dollhouse Lighthouse? Yes, that's right, a miniature size lighthouse! We've been getting a ton of request from folks that are looking for a dollhouse lighthouse kit that is made in the USA, so we pushed forward with a prototype. This 48″ tall miniature lighthouse is pictured next to our Vineyard Cottage Dollhouse and it looks like something straight off Martha's Vineyard! As with everything at Greenleaf, our goal is to keep miniature collecting affordable, so we're shooting for a retail price of under $80. This one is still in the design phase, so please let us know what you think!

ShareThis

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, Dean & Co.!! That is definitely a kit I will be interested in getting - I LOVE IT!! :( Thank you for always coming up with such great kits for us - Greenleaf is truly THE BEST!! Cannot wait for this one!

Chris

Oh my.... puleeeeeze someone hand me a hankie.... Now this is just gorgeous, jawdropping and living in a coastal town I think it will be on the "must have" list... One day that is....... :(

Hugs

Mmmmmmm, I can see it sitting there on the rugged cliffs, a fellow with a beard living there with his golden retriever, a warm knitted sweater, the greenish well worn wellies... Very masculine interior, a mix of white-washed and dark wood...

Oh dear, better stop now or I am afraid that Mr LE Arthur might get a bit competitive with another fella' around "his" gals...

Hugs

But but but, where is the light?! LOL Just kidding! Looks like a lighthouse I once knew on Cape Cod! It's perfect Dean and Co., and the Vinyard could be the keeper's cottage! Wow! It's so cool!

:hiya:

When he sent me pictures of this I almost fell out of my chair wanting one. So far though, the one pictured is the one and Only. I So want one myself too. It's gorgeous!! :hiya: Is there a way to make this one multiply very fast? :lol:

When he sent me pictures of this I almost fell out of my chair wanting one. So far though, the one pictured is the one and Only. I So want one myself too. It's gorgeous!! :lol: Is there a way to make this one multiply very fast? ;)

I so hope they will get avaliable reeeeeeally fast Tracy, and perhaps they would be blogged so that one can drooooool over the build as well, it is such a gorgeous building and I really just need it :hiya: I think the Lobster shack would be great as an add on shed/garage/mechanical building as well, and I can hear my artist lady who will ive in Mz Chantilly secretly having a crush on the rugged looking light keeper, there might be love in the air for the poor fella' if he isn't too carefull LOL

Hugs and soooo looking forward to this, I better start saving up as this is a definite must have!

Now THAT sounds like a plan!!!

Well, yes, doesn't it????? :D It would be soneat to follow thew build of this lovley building!!! (While awaiting the possibility of aquire one as well)

Hugs

Archived