Freebies and Deals

heidiiiii

I figure we are all trying to save money and we probably all find great deals online for coupons and freebies. I will start off.

This is for the Cheerios Challenge.

Cheerios Challenge.

They will send you 6 $1 coupons and heart health tips over 6 weeks.

I am guessing they will email you the coupon that you can print and clip.

My Coke Rewards

On the inside of coke bottle caps & inside the 12-pack cartons (printed on the carton inside) there are "codes" you enter the codes on this wesbsite and accumulate points. The points are good for a variety of freebies - I've goetten my brother in law several coke memorabilia items (he collects them) through this site. They even pay the shipping! The rewards (freebies) change periodically, but in addition to the coca cola stuff, you can get magazine subscriptions, movie theater tickets, coupons for free video rentals, etc.

We don't drink soda - but I have a coworker save me his "codes" and my husband does the same where he works.

Every Friday Thrifty Jinxy offers different freebies. You can check out what they have today because there are too many to post.

Do you use Redbox to rent your movies? If you give them your cell phone number they will text you every Monday with a code for a free movie rental. Just for August you will also get a code for the free rental on Wednesdays too.

I think this will be a great thread for some of us. Whenever I find a good coupon or code I will pass it on.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have Stop & Shop supermarkets, they have a cool program with their customer discount card, where for every fifty dollars you spend (on stuff you need anyways), you can save $0.10 per gallon on gasoline. My hubby filled up his Explorer the other day for about $3.20/gallon. You can also earn free milk after the seventh gallon you buy.

I'm betting most major supermarket chains across the country have similar programs.

I paid $3.20 a gal regular at the Stop and Shop gas station this morning! They only thing that stinks is as you accumulate points, once you fill up you lose them and have to start all over again. But it is really worth it.