Just a general Thank You!

I haven't really been able to be as active here as I want, due to all that not-so-fun real life stuff, but I was in a training today ( on de-escalating techniques, oddly) and it got me thinking about this forum. One of the things we were talking about was how effective communication leads to positive relationships, and all the stuff that goes along with how to do that, and that got me thinking about the relationships in my life, which led me to think about all of you. Sooooo, I wanted to say thank you to everyone! Thank you for being here to talk about dollhouses and the love of building, rebuilding, decorating, rehabbing, making accessories for, etc. Thank you for all the great discussions on different techniques and tutorials, thank you for all the opinions on styles and colors, thank you for all the links and great suggestions and problem solving! I also wanted to say thank you for the non-dh related stuff too: all the discussions and support about our furbabies. Thank you for the links and discussions about current events, thank you for the links to new and interesting products. Thank you especially for the chit-chat section (my personal favorite) I love how we can talk about just about anything here, and we can feel free to vent about whatever is going on in our lives without fear of being judged (I have personally never felt judged by anyone here) and we can come here to feel supported and "uplifted" by other forum members. Also, thank you everyone who feels that they can come here and feel safe in sharing with us. I feel really good knowing I can come here and talk to people, (and hopefully support others when I can) and know that there won't be any personal attacks. I also feel good knowing that when there is a misunderstanding (as there often is online, since we are only relying on words and not body language or what the writer is meaning to say) that we are able feel safe in talking it out and hopefully coming to a resolution. Finally, thank you to Dean and the team for giving us such an awesome place to spend time away from the rest of the world! Just.....thank you all....for everything (including letting me babble! ;) )

HUGS and CHOCOLATE to everyone!!!!!

Wolfie-you hit right on the nose-I like that there are no dumb questions and that even though we may be miles apart it's like we're all one big dollhouse family.We all care for each other and help whenever we can

You couldn't ask for a better group of people than the Greenleaf Gang! It is great to have such wonderful friends who know how you feel when those stairs won't go in right or that wallpaper peels up! Sending out my own heartfelt THANKS! to everyone here!

I agree with all that's been said here. I can't imagine my morning coffee without this forum and all of you. I know how much I miss Deb's wicked sense of humor when she isn't feeling well and Holly when she goes away on vacation. All of you mean a great deal to me. Just so you know, when things change in your lives or your not around as often for whatever reasons, I do miss you.