Garfield Blog

Minis On The Edge

I just found a link to a Garfield blog. Kathy may be a member here so if this is a double post someone please let me know but I must say I am in LOVE with what she is doing!! Here is the link: http://www.kathycalhoun.blogspot.com/

Ohhhhhh, thanks for sharing this with us!!! Love the Garfield and I would LOVE to own one one day... Might have to come over and bring it home myself though :)

Hugs

Thanks so much for the link, Tracy! The Garfield is my one day way in the future ultimate dream build. Irene's (IAK) was the first one I saw on here and fell in love. :yes: I've seen others on the forum that made me want it even more, but I have SO much to learn and need so much more experience to tackle this one, but I love all the eye candy I can get! :)

Wow that looks like it's gonna be a beauty! Thanks for sharing Tracy or and thanks for the kudos on my Garfield Kathy :) Ya know the Garf was my first build and if I knew then what I know now I would have done thinks differently. I'm actually thinking on redecorating one of the bedrooms. Maybe a winter project, we'll see.

Once upon a time 35 or so years ago I once had a house big enough to hold a Garfield; fast-forward to a dozen years ago, when I rediscovered miniatures and dollhouses in my itty-bitty RL house...

Is there any way to cross-reference members by user & real names, to find out if that Kathy's a member? Sumaiya Mehreen is a member, though.