Pictures of my Dollhouse Party! :)

Guest Nathaniel

Guest Nathaniel

I have uploaded Pictures of my Dollhouse Party! :p I had my mom, aunt, cousin, and myself decorate my houses for almost an entire weekend. Starting Friday August 1st and ending Sunday August 3rd, we decorated all my houses and had lots of fun doing it.

Each house was decorated by a different person... We had a blast!

The Tennyson was done by me, the Allison was done up to look like a beach cottage by my 49 year old mother Debbie. The 7 room Blue Colonial was done by my 9 year old cousin Courtney, the 9 Room Unfinished wooden Colonial was done by my 40 year old Aunt Penny. Then, my Worthington, Newberg, and American Victorian Mansion by Batrie were completed by myself and Courtney. I really had a nice weekend letting everyone help me furnish and decorate my dollhouses. It inspired me to give my blue colonial to my cousin, give my Allison to my mom, and give my Tiffani back to the person who gave it to me a few days ago (my new mini friend/neighbor Faith) She is 24 (like me) and appreciates minis, but is not any where near as passionate as me...

I also included a pic of my mom, aunt penny, and cousin Courtney, (from left to right).

You may notice that there are now a few Bespaq pieces in my Tennyson. There is a beautiful sideboard in the dining room and a beautiful small dresser in the bedroom. I LOVE THEM!!! They were a steal too! 10% off already discounted prices at my new favorite mini shop, Dollhouse Treasures in Braintree, MA! I will have to take more pictures of my Bespaq pieces later and post them. I plan on getting a few more Bespaq pieces this week! SO EXCITED!

Enjoy the pics! Leave Comments!

Click HERE for the Dollhouse Party Gallery!!!

Thanks!

-Nathaniel :monkeydance:

Guest Nathaniel
Oh my....invite all of us to your next house party!

I would LOVE to! Wouldn't that be fun? I actually do plan on having another one coming up with at least my mom over for the weekend again. We will decorate a different house this time though. Can't wait!

-Nathaniel ;)

I have looked at some of the pics, Nathaniel. (Had to stop and attend to boring household tasks.) I'm struck by all the lovely furniture and accessories that you had in the houses. You must have a miniatures store in your basement! What a lucky family you have! I hope you don't mind me saying that I wish you had titled the pics, as I don't know all the houses - or who was working on what. (I haven't seen them all yet, so I apologise if you had titles on some of the pics I didn't see.)

What does one do to wrangle an invitation? I'm a mum, too .... okay, I'm not YOUR mum, but .... that's just a technicality .... ;)

You've lived my dream! A whole weekend of the family doing something I like to do!! i NEVER get to mini when we have company! A party like that now, that would be heaven. Also, I love your taste in furniture! I have most of those same sets! LOL Most beautiful houses, and what a generous soul you are to give them all their own house!

Guest Nathaniel
I have looked at some of the pics, Nathaniel. (Had to stop and attend to boring household tasks.) I'm struck by all the lovely furniture and accessories that you had in the houses. You must have a miniatures store in your basement! What a lucky family you have! I hope you don't mind me saying that I wish you had titled the pics, as I don't know all the houses - or who was working on what. (I haven't seen them all yet, so I apologise if you had titles on some of the pics I didn't see.)

What does one do to wrangle an invitation? I'm a mum, too .... okay, I'm not YOUR mum, but .... that's just a technicality .... ;)

I would love to add titles to my pics, but there is just TOO many pics!!! LOL I think I could open a miniatures store with the collection I have. The most amazing thing is though, is that A TON of my minis have been free or at a SUPER discounted price! You are definitely invited to come over for a dollhouse party, I think I live quite far from you though? Is it worth the trip? Its ok that your not MY mum, as long as you bring me cookies!!! LOL

You've lived my dream! A whole weekend of the family doing something I like to do!! i NEVER get to mini when we have company! A party like that now, that would be heaven. Also, I love your taste in furniture! I have most of those same sets! LOL Most beautiful houses, and what a generous soul you are to give them all their own house!

Thats what I told my family the whole weekend. I kept on saying "you know guys, this is my DREAM to be able to do what I love to do with my family for a whole weekend" The funny thing is, they wanted to do it more than me, we stayed up till 1am each night working on my houses, and then were back up at 6am to go back downstairs and work on them some more! It was funny, they were waking me up and dragging me downstairs to continue furnishing and decorating! LOL It was heaven...

Well, the thing is, so many of my houses have been free, and I want to continue collecting, also, they happened to attract to some of the free ones, so, id love to give them a house to decorate on their own, spread the hobby, keep the houses in the family, and then I can continue to collect houses and the hobby never really has to end if I keep giving away or selling houses. So, its a generous thought, but it works out well for everyone in the end...

-Nathaniel :p

I really enjoyed going through your party pics and I also do envy you your stash of wonderful goodies!!!

This just reminds me that I need to schedule a mini-ing weekend at my PILs ;) which is always fun! (Mini-ing weekend opposed to ordingary weekend visits means easily cooked food, preferably take out atleast one night and low mess to clean up afterwards LOL)

Hugs and thanks for sharing!

You are definitely invited to come over for a dollhouse party, I think I live quite far from you though? Is it worth the trip? Its ok that your not MY mum, as long as you bring me cookies!!! LOL

-Nathaniel :p

Okay, so you're too far away ... howsabout you share more pics of the next party, and I eat cookies while I view the pics? :wub: It's the next best thing to being there. :D

This just reminds me that I need to schedule a mini-ing weekend at my PILs B) which is always fun!

Anna, I can't figure out what PILs stands for. My brain took a holiday without me! ;) Help?

Okay, so you're too far away ... howsabout you share more pics of the next party, and I eat cookies while I view the pics? :p It's the next best thing to being there. B)

Anna, I can't figure out what PILs stands for. My brain took a holiday without me! ;) Help?

LOL, been there, done that myself a couple of times!!!! PILs - parents-in-laws, I am such a lazy finger LOL

Hugs