MacPherson Farm

judithfa

Hello,

What a lazy, hazy summer ... not much done on minis ...

I did a lot of things with with my famiy, but I did do some more on MacPherson Farm. Finally, I have enough done so that I can seriously contemplate the front. (This is basically a scratch-built, front-opening house although I did start with an Earth & Tree house.)

I have new pictures up on Webshots and I have included a couple here for a quick look.

Full interior view:

post-47-1218289988_thumb.jpg

view of side with unfinished styrofoam based chimney and sides covered with HH brick vinyl sheets sprayed with Fleckstone Fiesta for a realistic color and texture.

:p

post-47-1218290398_thumb.jpg

Mmmmmmmm, I like it!!!! Even if you have had a lazy hazy summer, this is looking goo-oood!!!

I will have a looksie at your webshots as well in a while, looking forward to that!

Hugs

The E&T kit I am using is the Hancock, but I don't know if E&T will recognize it by the time I get through.

I have promised myself that it is time to start the build of the front porches -- still not sure how this house will all "hang together" ;)

:yes: