Show me your finished Michael's hutches

KellyFG

I love working with the Micheals Hutches! so many possibilities!

you can see some of mine in my album "nutti's minis"

nutti ;)

Hehe, and I am the proud owner of one of Nutti's wonderful hutches :p it lives in the Santa's cottage now....

I will take it out of there and take pic of it later on!

Hugs

Okay, I admit it - I was a Michael's Hutch snob! Didn't think they could be used for anything but kids dollhouse furniture. Well you guys went and done it - you converted me! Went to Michael's today and bought eight of them! Want to do a tea hutch, a bunny hutch, a gardening hutch, an artist's hutch............. :flowers: Debra (Hutchina)

I've used lots of them, I should probably put together a Michael's hutch page, because pictures of mine are scattered all over my websites.
Yes, you should.

Debra, chekc out Grazhe's hutches and prepare to be blown away.

Yes! I saw hers! She is like the queen of hutchdom! :D The Michael's near me just had the one style of hutch with the two mullion doors on top, but I'm sure I can come up with something - especially with all the talent there is here! Debra

• 4 weeks later...

I used the doors from some hutches today to make hinged windows. This is for a half scale Les Shoppes building I am making from foamcore. They may end up looking out of scale, but I can change them easily still. I'll see once the house is further along. :giggle:

post-1680-1220750710_thumb.jpg

post-1680-1220750728_thumb.jpg

This is my latest Michael's hutch endeavor on my part......with matching chrysnbon table.....I'm all set for Halloween! Geez, with all of my plants in the house Christmas and Halloween and even Thanksgiving decorations will be small this year......LOL

This is my latest Michael's hutch endeavor on my part......with matching chrysnbon table.....I'm all set for Halloween! Geez, with all of my plants in the house Christmas and Halloween and even Thanksgiving decorations will be small this year......LOL

Oh my gosh Wolfie that is so great! I really like it!