Show me your finished Michael's hutches

KellyFG

Here's my entry.....it was made for a friend in a swap where we shared little secrets about each other..... I added "window glass" to the cupboard, and then filled the shelves with all of her interests....which was southwestern..... It's not the best picture, but it gives a little something "different."

I bashed one hutch into bathroom cabinet and kitchen sink & base in the Westville:

blog-242-1129238841_thumb.jpgblog-242-1129238278_thumb.jpg

and I made Murphy beds out of two of the armoire type:

gallery_8_305_13780.jpg

gallery_8_151_49657.jpg

I made one into a wee loo for a school custodian friend and I made another into a chiffarobe with a knit cabled sweater-vest on a hanger for a "silent auction" that I carved a floral motif on the door (no pictures of those, those were pre-forum projects & I wasn't taking pictures of my minis then).

I can never remember how to get a photo in here. I just finished a couple of hutches for my haberdashery. If you would like to see them, go to my blog(click on "my blog changes daily") and go to the bottom of the page. There are other photos of them in the "Older Posts" section at the bottom of the page.

Wow! You've taken those wooden Hutches to a whole new level! My A.C. Moore no longer carries them - the sales lady there looked at me like I was from Mars when I asked about them. Sigh. Good thing I have three from ages ago. :monkeydance: Debra

They are from Michael's, not AC Moore...could that be why? :p

I have been lucky to receive some hutches as swaps and I love them!!! They are so not avaliable over here though so they are treasured! I wish I could find a source to import them from myself as the hoarder I am, I want more..... ;) I have that weird feeling when taking one out to actually use (as in paint and put things in permanently) that it is such a shame as then I won't have it awaiting to be used any more... I know, I am weird in that way (too according to sweet DH)...

Hugs