My very first ebay purchase!!!

Audra

I just ordered the Madison Dollhouse off ebay. I have never ordered myself before. Would just have my DH get it for me. Not certain how long it will take to get here, but I have ants in my pants!!

I'm doing the happy dance for you! Congratulations. I ordered the Madison from HBS on their 20% sale weekend. Linda Cullen has shown photos of her Madison being built, and I've fallen in love with that house.

-Susanne

Whohooo, new house coming home dance :lol: yay! You will have soooo much fun building this (as will we drooling over pics LOL)

Hugs and congratulations

Just be careful, it can get addicting... :lol: .

I have already been looking into the Harry Potter things for miniatures on ebay! I need to hold off on purchasing now for a bit...or try to hold off! My DH is doing the Ice Man race in Traverse City in November and the kids and I will stay at Great Wolf Lodge. I need to start putting towards that...and Christmas!!

OH!! I also should have been more specific!! This is the Duracraft house. My fault

I have already been looking into the Harry Potter things for miniatures on ebay! I need to hold off on purchasing now for a bit...or try to hold off! My DH is doing the Ice Man race in Traverse City in November and the kids and I will stay at Great Wolf Lodge. I need to start putting towards that...and Christmas!!

OH!! I also should have been more specific!! This is the Duracraft house. My fault

Mmmmm, Harry Potter minis.... Like the wizardy realm LOL anything in particular you are on the lookout for :lol: any excuse to looksie...

Hugs

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

Ebay is so VERY addicting. I decided to sell some stuff on Ebay as well as at a consignment shop locally to help support my dollhouse habit!

Congratulations Audra!

Ebay is so addicting. I started on ebay in 2003, bought an Enya videos collection on DVD for 16 dollars. I was so excited that I got the collection for that price because the only time I had seen it, it was 100.00. Well of course after I received it I realized it wouldn't play in my DVD player. B) Wrong region (i have since purchased a multi region dvd player). After that i went wild buying barbies.

My very first dollhouse purchase was about 4 years ago. It was the Garfield dollhouse kit and I agonized over buying it for a couple of days, then finally jumped in and bought it. I went mad collecting furniture and accessories for it. I'm sure the mailman was annoyed with me. I then went mad over collecting dollhouse kits....It seemed as tho I was on a mission to collect one of every house out there. that is why i love ebay, you can really find some neat vintage dollhouse kits! Recently, I decided that I will never build all of my kits in one lifetime, and that I don't have the room to do so....so I have sold off part of my collection. I hope that in a year from now I will be down to 1/3rd or less of what I have had. I still collect furniture and accessories but not at the same rate that i had....ebay is truly addicting. :lol:

Mmmmm, Harry Potter minis.... Like the wizardy realm LOL anything in particular you are on the lookout for :lol: any excuse to looksie...

Hugs

I want to get the HP series to put in my little girls room of a house I don't even have. Pink room, soft pink roses and a little HP. I would have loved it as a kid.