Freecycle Goody!

Wolfie

It's a monster, but it's wonderful!!!!! Like the SONY 5-CD disc player, this TV is in mint shape! My friends in Missoula picked it up for me on Thursday and brought it to me today! It's like a big black cube with a built-in VCR on top....oh well not a DVD player, but it's OK......best of all, it's FREE!

You can tell it's hardly been used, but has been sitting around since the people that had it, had purchased a huge TV .....this one was too small!

LOL

Very cool! And free is ALWAYS good! Now do you ahve to get a converter box for it before February, or are you on satellite or cable?

I don't know what I'd do with a TV that big! Have to tear out a wall or somethin'! :crazyeyes:

Unfortunately we don't have TV service per sec here as we are on a mountain. We don't have satallite or cable....we never really watch TV, just will use it for VCR things. Our old TV had a smaller screen (15") and a separate VCR unit......so this one is all in one, and will just be used for VCR. I don't miss TV in the least...we watch the news on the computer, and we watch CD movies on our computers as well......

BUT we cannot watch VHS tapes on the computer......so this is wonderful!

Hey anyone here have a Panasonic VHS Omnivision TV made in 1994 with the Model # PV M2023-A? If so do you have a manual? If so, can you send me a PM? I have questions......

Hi Wolfi

You might try emailing Panasonic with the model number and see if they still have a copy of the manul available. It may even be a file available on line if you check their web site. I have been surprised to find several old ones still available.