skellie people pics under my blog :)

ilovecats

I finally took photos of the skellie people i wigged a couple of weeks back. they need hairstyles, clothing and furniture, oh and their own house...lol...but at least you can see the beginnings of what i've done so far.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...gid=39&st=0

Skeletons with hair is something that tickles my funnybone more than it probably should. I like the piano player, he looks like he ought to have on a dinner suit and be a character in an Edith Wharton story!

Ohhhh, they are too cute.

I had a caption or two to run through my head when I saw them. The bathtub: A very long soak. The couple on the sofa: She's waiting on him to pop the question.

MARG, ohhhhh soooo lovley! I like where you are going with these and B) now that is sooo giving me ideas, I think I need to go and sit in the silent corner for a while.... :lol:

HUGS

Here, Anna, I'll scoot over & make room...

Ahhhh, well it does feel great sitting here and just start to gather up all those thoughts!!!! Mmmm, by the way I just happened to bring the sketch pad.... Ok so where did I put the pen???? :lol:

Hugs

Thanks you guys :lol:

Anna, i have a list of other skellie people i'm going to do. Whatever house I use for my haunted/skellie house will be full of skellie people. Can't wait to see how you do yours up!

• 2 weeks later...
Where did you get the skeletons?
Mine came on garlands of eight at Hallowe'en a couple of years ago at Big Lots! for about US$6. I've seen them at miniature stores for US$5 each. Someone (Anna?) posted a link to a source for them.