Getting some dh furniture

heidiiiii

I have a bum foot and a stuffy nose but that is not going to stop me from going and getting some dh furniture.

Livingroom, bedroom, bathroom pieces, and several miscellaneous items (some are hand made).

It is in my city so it will be a quick trip to pick up and come home..I will post pics when I get back after 10:30am.

Ahem, Heidi, it's after 4 PM in my part of the world, which is 'way to the west of your part of the world... I want to see what's worth blowing your "poor suffering invalid" that gets to keep you on the couch!

LOL

I am sorry. I have been relaxing all day. I already took pictures and I will post them in the morning..I promise.

Fred is sick now so I will sneak down in the morning before my Florence Nightingale duties begin.

Love the mini goodies, Heidi! I wonder why they were up for grabs? Did you hear the story behind the gifting?

(Can't help being curious - I don't understand anyone not wanting miniatures!)

Still under the weather but have turned a good corner. That dizzy, achy, *feel like #*#& * feeling has gone away.

I asked for dollhouse and miniatures on freecycle. Every 3 months I put out feelers to see if anyone has anything. This woman responded with the furniture. Her daughter used it for her classes to teach spanish. There are stickers with the spanish word for what it is on some of them.

The couch is nice but it is dirty, I am going to see if I can peel off the fabric and just recover it. The piano is a real score. It is in good shape and the winding mechanism for the music box still works.

Great to hear that you are feeling better!

Sounds like you have a plan for the re-upholstring of the sofa, do you have a place for it in mind allready?

Take care now and hope that you feel a LOT better real soon!

Hugs

Anna,

I think it will go in the Pomeroy house. I plan on the inside being modern and that style of couch could be a cool retro addition. I need to get myself well so I can work on the house itself.

( Summer colds are the worst!)

I found a kit I bought (and misplaced) from the Sturbridge show. I think I will work on it today. It is a mini version of those dollhouse bookcases that they sell in stores for children`s rooms.

The only upside to those lingering virus illnesses is when you start to feel better! Do keep off your feet for another couple of days (unless it's another free mini!lol) and keep pushing fluids. Gotta love those kits for shen you're on the mend.