Your Last Lecture 7/31/08

I have been so touched by the words of Randy Pausch who just died last week and I started wondering, If You had the choice to give a last lecture about your life lessons, what words would you share? (If you haven't already, I reccommend you read his book titled the Last Lecture or get the DVD direct from Carnegie Mellon for $7)

This is His Last Lecture

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

The link doesn't work on my computer, and I was too pooped to stay up for Diane Sawyer's interview with him. I did see an earlier interview last year. I have had a few "close calls" in recent years and the two things I carry with me are to cherish each day and family member/ friend as if it were my last day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Had someone send me that a few months ago, but thanks for reminding me about it.

I'm not sure what I would say if it was me. Life has seemed so mixed up so many times, but I do believe there is a reason for everything. DH and I have seen it in our lives. Sometimes it just takes years to uncover the path that lead to something. I may not be highly religious, but I do believe in God and that there is more to this life than we can see at any one time. I HAVE to believe that, or I could not get through many of the days!