DC Farmhouse 505

Connor's Mom

I found this deal on CL and I really like the house, I was thinking about offering $50. I just dont have a sense of what is "fair" or a "good deal" so any feedback would be welcome. Its an hour and 15 min drive for me, but I am hoping its worth it for me.

Yes, Yes, Yes. This house goes for up to $300 on ebay and is rare to find. It's my all time favorite house and a big big thanks to a fellow forum member who sold me one. I had given up all hope of getting one because the price was outrageous. When I get room cleared off this is going to the top of the list.

Have I said this is my favorite? :)

I found this deal on CL and I really like the house, I was thinking about offering $50. I just dont have a sense of what is "fair" or a "good deal" so any feedback would be welcome. Its an hour and 15 min drive for me, but I am hoping its worth it for me.

I think the best way to "price" ANY house is to find out what it sold for originally (and usually a Google search with the name of the house will lead you to sites that'll give you that information), and if the offer is 50% or less, then it's a "good deal". If it's more than 50% -- and there's a good reason (it's discontinued; rare, one-of-a-kind), then consider it.

But any house (any item for sale, for that matter) is worth what someone will pay for it. It all depends on how much you want it.

You're gathering quite a collection now. Gonna get them all built??

taping my foot! ..........

WeLL????????

Did you get it??????????

:D

LOL! I just came on to tell you...its mine!!!!!!! I got it for $50. I am going to pick it up tomorrow morning. :D I am so excited! I spoke with him on the phone this morning, he is a cute little old man. He is happy it is going to a good home. Yay!!! :whistle: