My Santa's cottage wants a reindeer stable...

Anna

OK, so I am going from this to that and back again doing odd jobs here and there, and will probably get to the electrical stuff in my Aster/Santa's cottage later on today (maybew LOL) depending on what else I might end up doing... Such a scatter brain but then again this is the beauty of having more than one project going on at the same time, or atleast it is for me. Have been stitching on the Christmas rug that will go under the kitchen table a few hours this week as well in between doing other things.

I told you that Santa has a strong wish for grey-ish socks for his feet, right? And now he has told me he NEEDS a reindeer stable, with a couple of reindeers in, soooo I got thinking what about using one of the Spring Fling/Annie's Lobster Schack houses for that, with a little tweaking one could make the doors as half doors and inside one half could be the "stable" and the other side could be the tack room/area etc.

Afcourse I will have to hunt down a few reindeers as well...

As I am going to order a few packs of the siding material from GL anyway I think I will inlcude one of these little gems as wel...

Hugs

Oh what fun!! Santa has to have his reindeer too :yes: Hmm, will keep eyes pealed for some - I know they make some in plastic and are usually sprayed gold or "flocked" in white fuzz - a can of brown spray paint would fix that though. Not sure if the ones I have seen are to scale, but I will surely keep you in mind Anna.

And as for you being scatter-brained...I am the senior member in THAT club!! :):)

Sounds like your Santa house is going to be just perfect!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we have searched and searched for suitable reindeers but no luck so far, but then again we might find something when the Christmas ornaments are coming out in stores, so we'll wait and see. The stable itself will be a breeze to put together :crazyeyes:

Hugs