I am a VERY bad girl

keinanna

I bought a ton of dolls on ebay just now. I probably did not need quite as many as i got but i am in love with them. Here are the pictures of what i got. The first one i fell in love with and is the reason i HAD to buy more so she would have a family. The singles will all live in the Garfield and the set of three will live in my Arthur.

post-3185-1216789506_thumb.jpg

post-3185-1216789550_thumb.jpg

post-3185-1216789559.jpg

post-3185-1216789571_thumb.jpg

post-3185-1216789583_thumb.jpg

post-3185-1216789594_thumb.jpg

post-3185-1216789607_thumb.jpg

post-3185-1216789619_thumb.jpg

post-3185-1216789630_thumb.jpg

post-3185-1216789642_thumb.jpg

Actually looking at the pictures all together the little girl with the red hair may live with the set of three as well. That will still leave 3 girls and a baby in the garfield with mom, dad, grandma and the maid.

Bad in a veeeery good way I must say, wow you certainly have made some neat findd of little mini people! Looking forward to see them move in!

Hugs

I especially love the little girls. To me the one in pink and purple reminds me of Nelly( I think that was her name--she was the spoiled brat!) from Little House On The Prairie. The lady with long hair and wearing the white and purple dress is just so beautiful. I can't wait to see what you do with her! You"ve done great!

To me the one in pink and purple reminds me of Nelly( I think that was her name--she was the spoiled brat!)

she really does, doesn't she!!??

Great find! I have not purchased people yet, but my daughter has a TON of the fisher price dolls that are pretty nice. She plays with my homes and uses the people in them. I did buy clothes for them, but they don't fit easily.

Thanks B) the link to the seller's store is this http://stores.ebay.ca/DDs-Gifts

The dolls themselves are not really all that expensive The total for all of them including shipping is $108 so not bad but probably more than i should have spent. I really like Heidi Ott dolls but i cant afford those. I am quite happy with these for now anyways. I thought about getting a grandfather as well but i did not really like any of them and thought that the grandmother may be either a widow or the wife of a fisherman or someone else who is often away and so she is staying with her daughter to help out with the children.

I thought that since both the parents have darker hair maybe i should have got one with lighter hair so the children dont look out of place but decided it probably should not matter i had light hair as a child and now have dark hair it went that way on its own and now my daughter has very blonde hair so its not that unlikely for the dolls.

I did think of Nellie when i saw the pink and purple little girl and so i may transfer that attitude to the little girl i am not sure yet. I guess i will need to come up with names for them. It will probably be easier once i can hold them and see what i can come up with. I have some ideas but i wont get too attached to them until they are here a ii am sure they will have their own ideas.

I told my partner last night i was torturing myself and explained that i was looking at the girl with the buns and wanted her. He asked how much i told him and he said so buy her. i said she cant be an orphan she needs a family so he allowed me to buy a family. I went a little overboard but i saved money on combined shipping :thank_you: thats my story and i am sticking to it.

I think you did the right thing LOL

DDs is the seller I've been watching them on....I think I must got order mine now since I shipped out a bunch od stuff I sold on ebay today I think I can splurge a bit!

I have never done e-bay (gasp)! After yesterdays news I will have too many med bills to buy much for awhile. Nothing to serious if kept in check just on-going. O.K. just feeling sorry for myself again.

I am not really bad except for that i am technically spending money i should not be spending but i was given permission to do it so i guess its ok. Also i was told i could get a few dolls not 12 :whistle:

Tell your SO you're mathematically challenged. One of my mini splurges on this most recent trip was at HL, they had sets of the "My Family" dolls for US$4, so I got the grandparents with the baby in one set and the brunetee family in another. I don't know yet what era they'll live in or how they'll finally be dressed and coiffed, but at that price I couldn't care!

Tell your SO you're mathematically challenged. One of my mini splurges on this most recent trip was at HL, they had sets of the "My Family" dolls for US$4, so I got the grandparents with the baby in one set and the brunetee family in another. I don't know yet what era they'll live in or how they'll finally be dressed and coiffed, but at that price I couldn't care!