Feeling sneaky

Audra

I have never purchased an item intentionaly being sneaky. I ordered an awsome girls bedroom set from a store I recently went to and had them ship it to my aunts house. It was more than what I would like to pay ($50), but I really like it. I doubt my hubby would care to much, but we have taxes due, bills, you know, real life stuff.

Very nice Audra!

Sometimes we have to treat ourselves to something special. Whenever I get an expensive mini and feel bad about it, I tell myself that. Then I just don't make another major purchase for awhile.

Good Idea Tiff - not purchase for a while. Heck, I want this for the QA that I don't even have yet. I stare at yours to see how I would be able to get that set to work in that house. Now watch it not even work out!!

Very pretty, and so inviting. Whenever I think maybe I shouldn't buy something I flip to the obit B) column in the newspaper. When I see all the people younger than me in there, I think I better get shopping before it's too late!

It IS a gorgeous bed and I want one LOL eventhough I still do not have a house that it would suit, heck I could justify purchasing a new house for keeping that bed in!!!! B)

Hugs

I purchased it through Rau's country store in Frankenmuth Mich. http://www.rauscountrystore.com/ They do not have it on their website. I saw it in the store a while back and wanted it then, but decided on a ton of accesories for my garage. The website does not do the store any justice at all. I had emailed them requesting them to send me the picture and price. Of course it was the last one. Not certain if they can get more in or not. I am sure they probably could. Can't wait to see it in person!!

I have to be sneaky sometimes when I buy things. I have fudged the prices a bit to my husband and he never knows how much things cost. He may be the one to make the money but I am the one to budget it. I still have a bag hidden in the trunk of my car with a bedroom set and wallpaper that I bought at a sidewalk sale that I went to a couple of weeks ago. I figure I can put everything into my dollhouse and just tell him, oh I have had this forever and I just picked it up from my parents house. Luckily they happen to be storing a lot of my things in their basement so that excuse will fly.

Glad to know I am not the only sneak. My hubby does a lot of mountain bike races, and I know those are not free. I could buy 6 Queen Anne's with the cost of his one bike alone!! I know he would not care that I got it, but with the budget tight and all...blah blah blah. He gave me a gift certificate to miniatures.com for our anniversary, so I can say that I got it from there. Can't wait!! I'll have to find a spot to tuck it away for a while.