Hello every one

Cayrol

it has been a while since i got to use a pc. And have missed all of you. i have not been able to work on my houses as I was dumped off my horse on June 1st and fractured three bones i my spine plus a vertbrae so sitting right now is not much of a option for me. I have tried easy things and any ideas from you on things i could do since I can't sit bent over would be a great help. I ,M at my daughters so I can use the lap top. And get to catch up on all the neat things you have been doing B)

(((((Big Hugs))))

When I had my surgery this year and was not able to sit down...mostly laying down. I did some painting of furniture. Prop yourself up with some pillows, get a tv table, and you are all set.

Get some mini mags, some books from the library on minis and you can catch up that way too.

Hope you heal soon!

Thanks Hedi I never even though of that I will send my son to the libaray and bookstore I have a breakfast tray that will work,trying to picture my store the way I want it done. I have been trying to paint some but spend a lot of time flat. Since they are 1,2,3, it is not fun. Can not go shopping or ride any where.

I did make a bedroom set for one bed sheets and etc. Want to do curtains next