Minis On The Edge

Dollhouse You Tube Videos

some of you may remember this from sesame street. Most of you will probably enjoy seeing the cats in it since its a problem many of you have. :) lol

Wow, I remember that! Yikes, that's an old one. I'm thinking it was one my 35 year old sister watched when she was little. I can remember being rather miffed about the cats even though the girls laughed.

Beautiful teapots! I liked the mouse one especially - but they were all wonderful. :flowers:

I don't. When I can get to use the computer at our son's house in Charleston, I can watch some of them.

I know the scale is off but I think these videos are great from Creager Studios:

Edited, couldn't get embed to work

Edited by amyinOR
  • Like 1

Thanks for those links, Amy. :photo: You know, Jodi is a member here - she just hasn't been very active.

Musée des miniatures in Lyon, France.

Wow Heidi, cool video. That restaurant with all the lights on the tables is amazing. Loved it. :p

Some of those pictures looked like real life - amazing! Loved the music, too. ;)

When I first saw this episode I went to the website of where they sell these silver miniatures. They are absolutely amazing and very pricey. :)

Tracy, you are incredible. I love your ideas. You make it happen...thanks for sharing

Wow thank you all for the links. I made my own Youtube channel some weeks ago and Im searching for links to add to my favorites. All of these have been great.

WOw! Thanks for all of the links. I really enjoyed them!

Love for everybody to see it: It's an ABC news story on The Great American Dollhouse Museum in Danville, KY. It helps the Museum for everyone to pass the link on to their mailing lists! Thanks! Lori

Lori, I hope to visit the museum someday. Next time I am down that way, I will make it a stop on my trip. :)

Oh My! I can't believe these! I just entered the world of high speed internet and never saw a You Tube or video!

These are great! ;)

What a wonderful story you are showing us there Monica, loved it and will be visiting again!

Hugs and thanks for sharing

That was lovely, Monica! The music you used was perfect - a blend of medieval and magical - altogether delightful ... just like your Lothlorie-Inn. :( Thank you!