New projects done

I finished the cross-stitched picture in time for Grayson's mommy's birthday:

gallery_8_1986_143762.jpg

and I finished the spread for La Casita's bed:

gallery_8_1766_96824.jpg

The pictures are in my abums; I updated "La Casita" with more pictures.

Holly, your Lady of Guadelope is lovely and I'm sure Grayson's mom will love it. Also love the bedspread, you have been a busy woman. La Casita is coming along and looking great.

Holly, your Lady of Guadelope is lovely and I'm sure Grayson's mom will love it. Also love the bedspread, you have been a busy woman. La Casita is coming along and looking great.

Couldn't have worded it better! Loving the eye candy!

Hugs

OMG Holly, it is stunningly gorgeous! What a wonderful piece of work, and I can see the hours you put into it! Give yourself a gold star and a big pat on the back for this one!

They're both lovely! You always do a terrific job - no matter what you turn your hands to. :)

.... Turn your hands to? Your mind to? Put your hands to? Uh - oh ... I'm too tired to think.

• 1 month later...

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. I enjoy doing counted crossstitch, but after stitching for a year on it I was so focussed on the individual stitches I really didn't appreciate how the finished product looked until we got it back from the framer.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have asked for a picture of her in that dress several times since giving it to them... We'll see. I need to finish Baby Boy's sampler and get that rascal framed next. I also have finally finished the 1:24 rug for La Casita, I need to take a picture of it. I'm making a rug for the White Orchid now, using Anna's poinsettia chart.