A few pics from our trip

Anna

I have just uploaded a few pics from our trip and you can see them here if you want, we loved this island and will most definitley get back sometime soon. Not that there is a lot to do, but the serenity of it as well as all the generous people living there. The scenery is outstanding, and there are so much to discover in nature, next time we need to have read up on all the species living here as well.

Hugs

The pic's are wonderful Anna, and looks like you had a fabulous vacation. What a lovely, peaceful looking place!! What more could anyone want than beautiful sunrises/sunsets and the gorgeous blue ocean?

Thank you for sharing pic's with us!! Beautiful place!

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

My author-friend Lucia is vacationing there this summer and sent us a beautiful postcard. Paintings of some of the little villages is what got me started painting my dh door blue.

Did you two get badly sunburned, or did you wear your sunscreen?

Thank you!!! It is really hard to depict the grandness of the anture and the builds etc etc, but it is definitley worth going to for dong nothing but enjoy as lazy vacation as one wants LOL. We have itchy feet/legs when there is no bikes around so we fully enjoyed our walks, but one has to endure the heat, next time we will be bringing our "camel back" with us so that we will have the hands free for more adventurous climbs...

We did use a lot of sunscreen lotion, yup so no bad sunburn at all thang goodness which I am really surprised over since I have a pretty sun sensitive skin. Hat and the sun parasol as well as enjoiying the shade during the mid hours of they day helped a lot as well!

Hugs