Honest opinions wanted please

keinanna

Here is a Yhoo group into flower making in miniature:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MiniScenesAn...AndGardenMinis/

Hugs

Thats the one I belong to! :wave:

I also belong to this one - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MiniatureEats-n-Treats/ that is for making food etc in miniature.

There is A LOT of info, so its a little overwhlming at 1st, I am just starting to get my feet wet. Hope you join!

Those are really beautiful Candace. You should make lots of them to sell as well, then you will have more money for minis! Seriously, they are definitely good enough to sell for a good price!

Very lovely indeeed! I've been making mini food from clay and have been wanting to try flowers myself, just haven't taken the chance yet. If mine will be even half as good as yours, I'll be happy! I'm going to go and add photos of my newest food creation now to see what everyone thinks. It helps to keep us going, doesn't it?

GREAT JOB - KEEP MAKING THEM! :)

Great job hope someday to get the curage up to do clay items myself. I do furniture and curtains. Who knows maybe flowers and food in the future.

Its so funny because I am the complete opposite! Furniture and curtains are intimidating but I cant wait to do my flowers and foods!