Name something You Can Not Live Without 7/10/08

I guess if family is a give-in.... I'd have to say cats. In a worse case scenario, if you find me in a box in an alley, I'd still have a smile if I had my family and a few strays to feed nearby.

OMG, too many things to list...OK, I'll try to narrow it down. God first, family second, where would I be without them, and my cell phone to talk to them on? Friends, I'll cheat more and include my computer here since I can't have my friends here without it. Minis & books. Oh and my handheld sudoku game. I'm totally addicted to that.

Terri

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

For me, after family, it would have to be mini's as a hobby, milk as a food, and my computer. I love to do other things and to read, but my computer, esp without the internet, now leaves me feeling very isolated and suffering withdrawls - I'm so pathetic, I know.

After family, pets, friends, it would have to be computer/internet for me as well. I don't know what I did before the internet. I am an information junkie. I can't stand to wonder about something and not know the answer. So, for me, the internet solves that. I learn so much every day!

• 1 month later...

On the Essentially Serious list is God and Family.

On the lighter side -- Coffee, Miniatures, and my Computer would have to jostle for first place! :wave:

But actually these are all in first place already: I'm sitting at my Computer enjoying a Miniature Forum online, and sipping my Coffee!

Excuse me while I go refill my cup! :wave: