Cardinal House Done!

Tess11

That turned out so cute! I love all the little touches you added to it. I know what you mean about wanting to add more. I was the same way with the Whitney, but had to finally say enough, I'll add them later. I had way too many other houses talking to me that I needed to attend to. :)

Wow! What a job! I'm sure your daughter will treasure it for many many years! What will you be doing next?

Thanks!

Next is getting back to my San Franciscan 557 which is like Rose Red with all the plans I have for it- it just keeps growing! I'm kind of distracted with my 2 new houses- the Houseworks Victorian and of course the Joseph Angel house. I really want to get my San Fran done but I don't know if I can resist the temptation of the other 2. :)

You know, Paige will probably be thrilled to get new things for her house for birthdays, etc, so you can keep making things for her to put in it. I'll bet she's very happy to finally get to play with it!