Arrrrrgh...I can take the suspense!

mommymakesstuff2

So the first test I passed but just barely! the second test I was determined to get a better grade and I scored a 92%. So today was our third test and I studied my bahooka off (that's my daughter's word for boo-tay). Usually we go through the answers so during the test I write my answers on a blank peice of paper and then I know what my grade is instead of having to wait for the teacher to correct it.

Well, my instructor was being interviewed for jury duty so they had some lady who works in the office give us the exam...but no key! Ugh I am stressing out waiting to know my grade. We have to have 85%on all exams for our med surge class this summer on every test or you are gone..poof...come back next year! I can't come back next year I have to pass this year!

I am going nuts! Heelllllp! I think I need to do some online retail therapy. there is no one here to ask me what I am buying...and I can just look at husband sheepishly if I get caught bring in a box...okay that's it.. I'm outta here...I'll tell you what I got when I get back... :)

I got a 90% phew. And my shopping didn't go so good outbid in the last 40 seconds grrr!

Two more exams and a final. Will be hard to studt fam back on thursday and next week will have to overnight in a hotel for clinicals ugh! It is almost a three hour commute to the clinical site. At least i am not driving this semester. Someone else took that job..I drive too slow...

I did get a message that I am getting reimbursement for the car accident I had a year ago this month! So 90% and a fatty check not to bad of a day. Thanks for your well wishes.

Hope everyone one is well! :) time do do more homework!

Grrrr about the bidding, but a big yay for the exam!! :( I'll keep fingers crossed for the remaining ones and hope you get enough peace to study.

Yay for the cheque too, i'm sure you'll find something to bid on with that :)

Thanks so much Everyone! I was giggling today at clinical because I noticed my right hand was a little swollen from all the homwork i have been doing. When I came home today I took a little nappy and wrapped it in an ice pack. It has gone down,but I think I will let my arm rest until tomorrow.I have to go work on a group project and then it's off to redding next week for clinicals. I am glad I am not driving this time, another girl has volunterred her car if we put in for gas. Time to wash up my sleeping bag, there will be four of us girls in a hotel room, makes the fees a lot cheaper. Well off to read up on some chapters. Thanks again for all the back up guys. I am glad I can always come here and get it when I need it.

Good night all!