WoooHooo, I'm starting to get stuff I won on ebay in the mail

KellyFG

I know what you mean! I have to stop though because I went to login toda y and my password would not work. Paypal suspects someone tried to get into my account. I had to change my ebay passwords and paypal as well. Maybe its a sign lol....

seeing as i have no minio store ebay is my place to shop and i have got in trouble more then once but its always fun to find a new place to hides things now if i could just remember where i put them i would be set

Dan, my postal delivery guy knows me by name, my cats by their names, which car I drive and which car my husband drives, and has seen me in pretty well all of my sets of p.j.'s. Getting miniatures in the mail is almost as exciting as managing to get City Council's approval on a project that I've been working on with my councillor!

Congratulations on your packages!

-Susanne

Last time I had a delivery the delivery guy rang the bell but was on his way to my patio when I came to the door. He said "Oh I thought you were out because your car was not in the driveway.

I had moved it for some work on my driveway.

Yeah he knows me way too well.