Changed my mind

spesmom

I decided to keep my Queen Anne. I am going to make the time to finish it. I just hated to let it go. I have finally posted some pictures in my gallery. I only have the first floor walls up, but it's getting there. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Allison

I'm so glad you are keeping it. It's a wonderful house, and it's going to be fun to watch your progress. It also looks like you are going to have plenty of help from your fur baby!

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I am at a standstill. As I was working last night, I found that a piece was missing. I am waiting for RGT to send out another one. I will do other things while I wait. I do have a question: I want to decorate it in true Victorian. Where can I go to look for ideas on what was and was not used in this era.

I'm so glad you decided to move forward wth the Queen Anne. It's such a great house! And you are moving right along with it. It's looking good so far.

One of our members, Grazhina, has a whole blog on Victorian Decorating. It's here: Victorian Decorating I think that will help you.