Tried a new? technique

• 2 months later...

oooo I have some very thin woodsies that are oval I am going to try cutting around the outside of them with my scissors to make a scalloped edge then glue a mirror or picture into the center of them!

Window box trim

Trim under the edge of tables to fancy them up some.

What do you call those rectangular boxes that you put over windows to hide the top of curtains? this idea would make neat trim on those.

I have the motherload of those scissors that I got for my birthday back in the scrap booking craze they came in a lazy susan type container and I think there are 24 different kinds.

Thank you for the nift ideas!

Off-topic: When I first came to Canada, the children (I was ten) kept asking me to say something in "my" language. I was puzzled, because of course, I spoke English just as they did - except for the accent. After a while though, I realised that there were many word differences between "English" and "Canadian". For instance, "bonnet" is the "hood" of a car; "boot" is the "trunk" of a car; "petroleum" is "gasoline"; "nappy" is "diaper"; "dummy" is "pacifier" - the list goes on and on. And then there's the phrases! In England, if you "knock someone up" it means you knock on their door - while here .... well, YOU know what it means - and if you don't, that's for someone else to tell you! :lol:

In England, if you "knock someone up" it means you knock on their door - while here .... well, YOU know what it means - and if you don't, that's for someone else to tell you! :lol:

HAHAHA!