Now looking for dollhouse people

Margaret

I use dolls under 5 3/4 inches tall - in many 1:12 scale houses, taller dolls dont look right to me unless the ceilings are at least 10 inches high. I like the fritz Canzler dolls because they run closer to 5 inches tall, but all dolls are good. Of course, one needs to decide on fully posable (like Heidi Ott dolls) or semi-posable, or resin dolls, more like statues.

Good luck and happy doll hunting (dh dolls, my new passion - help I'll be living under a bridge soon!)

I bought two sets of dolls before I even started my houses :)

Right now I'm buying "budget" dolls by oh my do I love some of the high end dolls I've seen online, better get a second job!

• 2 weeks later...

Ha! That's how I got started making dolls! Any more in addition to telling me what they want to be & how they want to look the kits have begun telling me who shall live in them!lol

I have several of the doll families from HBS. They have two families that would go nicely in the Beacon Hill, Drummond and Clark. They are on page 64 of the catalog or on line. They are made of resin and are nice quality. For approx. $60 you can get a family of five. I know they will ship anywhere.