July 4, 2008

heidiiiii

we're having a stormy/sunny day, but the grill is lit so we're throwing some chicky on the barby between rain cells. Thankfully the guys are giving up the fireworks this year (YEEEESSSSS!!!!)...due to 'concerns' about scaring the new kitten babes (awww...wish they cared about scaring their human mommy in the past with the 150+ sparklers strapped together and lit at once to produce an 'oh so amazing mushroom cloud' going up from our driveway...)

we had perfect weather

friends and family,grandbabies to play with

fireworks for Pixie in the back yard.we swam for a couple of hours while Dean prepared a special treat for all of us. he made shish kabobs and let me tell you they were as delish as they were pretty!

beef rib meat bellpepper(yellow&green)purple onion,jumbo shrimp fresh pineapple,zuchini,and topped witha cherry tomato. he marinated and basted it while he cooked with a liquid called Dale's seasoning and yumm yumm!

we went out to the city park and ran into my BFF of 25 yrs who I quit speaking to about 3 yrs ago

and had a nice visit with them while we watched the big display...Pixie had a BALL!

she and Malcom(BFF son) hit it off.

after we took the Pixinator home and di our few night time things there at the apt came home and enjoyed the gazeebo for awhile

a very enjoyable day for sure!

nutti :p

My fourth was great except when I was running around playing with the little kids and my petticoat ripped at the waist and almost fell off! Nobody could find a safety pin so my boss helped me by paper clipping it together!