Found Two Craigs Lists Houses

Connor's Mom

I am very excited. I was looking on Craigs List, and I found a brand new Pierce kit being offered for $100. I sent them a counter offer, so we'll see what happens.

THEN I found a San Fran kit! I LOVE this house. I wanted to do this one after the Marquam Hill. They are asking $75 for it. I sent them an offer too!

I can't believe I am actually doing this. I dont have the money to spend, but if they accept I'll find it somewhere.....right?? :banana: LOL I better go start checking the couch for change :banana: I am excited at the prospects!! :D

~Michelle

Must be the lucky day for craigslist, Michelle! I joked about having to rob a bank to get the houses I wanted on craigslist, but I have it after all. I'll just take my lunch instead of buying for. . . a while. :banana: I'm really excited about my finds.

I would always encourage anyone to get the San Fran. She's a beauty. I hope yor offers are accepted! Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...