I think I scored at AC Moore!

KellyFG

I went to use the 25% off everything coupon, I found a bunch of DH stuff in the sale baskets but my big score of the day was this

9993.jpg

It was on clearance for $25 plus I used my 25% off so I got it for about $19.00 :D

What do you think? Good deal? They had the other two stores, I probably should have bought all three.

Now to decide if it should be a pet shop or a flower shop or a craft shop.......

Oh and the cashier was so nice, I had a big package of the real bricks on the mesh that I found in the sale basket, it rang up $16.99, but she let me have it for $6.00!!!!! Wooo-HOO! :banana:

Edited by KellyFG

Great deal! Love the shop! I am thinking sewing shop or flower shop! Opting for the flower shop! I love conservatories! Am looking forward to one of my own one day!

I wish we had that store here, but we don't!

I wish we had that store here, but we don't!

You & me both! I'm sooooo envious! But happy about all the incredible deals everyone is getting.

At that price, I'd go back & get the other shops too - then you wouldn't have to decide between different types of shops, you could create them all!

its not that close by, but i'm going to gt back there & get the other two store styles. hopefully there will be another coupn in tomorrows paper

I think I'll make

a dollhouse store

a bridal salon

a pet store

what do you think?

• 3 weeks later...
its not that close by, but i'm going to gt back there & get the other two store styles. hopefully there will be another coupn in tomorrows paper

I think I'll make

a dollhouse store

a bridal salon

a pet store

what do you think?

I think you should make them into whatever kind of stores appeal to you. Making the fixtures and merchandise is the most fun of building shops.